November 23, 2009

Saturday night we held our Family Fun Night at the Bonner County Fairgrounds. At first glance I was a little nervous that the only ones coming would be the members that were setting up a booth from their club. But as it turned out, we had a great turn out and everyone seemed to be having a great time. I would love to hear from some of the people who were there.

I want to thank everyone that helped pull this together, Rhonda Livingstone, the fair board members, Sharon Dalton, Gail Curless, the fair royalty, Rachel Doty, Ashlee Knopp, Cassie Tenney; the junior fair board, Mikaila Bristow, Rachel Doty, all the clubs that came and set up tables, all the donations of door prizes, (I think most everyone received something and we still had some left over to donate to the Beaver Creek Kritters Free Christmas) Sandpoint Super Drug for a large door prize of a snowy themed basket, Kevin Bristow (and the whole Bristow family) for always being our "token" man. All the cakes and cupcakes and cookies donated to the cake walk. But most of all I want to thank Kristan Peacock and Patti Speelmon from my office. Those two are the creative juices of our office - they have more creativity in their little fingers then I'll ever have! Thanks ladies, I could not do it without you.

1 comment:

  1. Marrion Newsam Banks12/4/09, 6:31 AM

    The 4-H Family Fun Night was great fun! I particularly enjoyed watching Rhonda Livingstone teach a group of teen-agers and adults to line dance! Thanks to the Wade family for providing the music and thanks to all who donated door prizes (I'm putting mine to good use). I'm really looking forward to next year's!

    ReplyDelete