November 13, 2009

Welcome to our Blog


This is my second day blogging and I might add I am having quite the education setting this up. I was having a few problems adding links to the page but after a quick call to Marianne Love, who has numerous links on her blog, Slight Detour, http://slightdetour.blogspot.com/ she helped me pull it all together. Thanks Marianne! Next, I would like to learn how to post more pictures and slide shows.

I would like to invite all of our 4-H leaders and members in Bonner County to comment or even post events you have coming up. Just let me know and I can "invite you" so that you too may post to the blog! If you know of a super web site you think should be linked, let me know and I will put it on if it fits our mission - which is to get good and accurate (and sometimes funny) information to all. And pictures.... I would love to post any 4-H pictures of your group. Just send them to me. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment